This is the Comments Policy for NphRandom and outlines what we deem as acceptable comment material, what may violate and cause a comment to be removed and also some other information.
First things first, we love comments, we love that you have taken the time to read and reply to our content here at NphRandom. We love that you share and are active and the feedback we receive over all the platforms and sites that NphRandom utilizes.
However there will be and have been at times that we will remove comments, if they are deemed to not be useful or contain things that could cause such problems that could potentially put you the viewer at risk. Whether it be scam links or hateful comments aimed at an individual. Below is a list of what will more than likely be removed:
- Harassing Comments: While we encourage people to have conversations, debates and share ideas, all comments need to be respectful towards those leaving comments, those replying to comments and our content creators, myself included.
- Anonymous comments: We will accept comments from those who wish to stay anonymous, but, we will at times remove comments form anonymous viewers, if we feel it necessary, it is not difficult to identify yourself and no real reason why you shouldn't. If we feel that such a comment actually contributes then it will stay, however if it is negative or serves no purpose it will be deleted.
- You retain ownership of your posted comments: We do not own them and disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relive NphRandom and myself Nph from any and all liability that may result from these posts.
- You grant NphRandom and Nph a license to post your comments. This licence is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant NphRandom and Nph, the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, written publications, movies and presentations.
- Promotional Comments: If a comment is made with the sole intention of promoting a site, a product, an individual or a link, we will remove it. If you are wishing to promote yourself or any of the above then contact us and see if we will do that for you.
- We accept questions in comments: Chances are if you have a question, others may have the same, so feel free to ask a question via comments. More than Likely they will then be included in the FAQs page.
We reserve the right to remove any comments from the site, whenever we think it is necessary, without any explanation, please leave comments that are respectful.
We will for sure delete your comments if you post something that is, in our opinion, drastically off topic, defamatory, libelous, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, attempt to advertise without permission, breaks laws, attempt to incite others, solicit or contains any of the above mentioned in the list.
If you have any questions concerning the comments policy, feel free to contact us here at NphRandom using the provided contact box at the bottom of the page.
We live in a world of Comments, participation, questions, Randomness and the urge to say something whenever we want and whatever it is we want to say. Freedom of speech is important or at least here at NphRandom we think that it is. However we do believe that with this Freedom comes responsibility and the necessity to realize that your views and words may not always be what others believe to be correct or written and said in a way they agree with. At times people tend to write things that others may misinterpret, or people write things in a way that is negative and even hateful towards others. Frustration, annoyance and purely trolling can lead to comments that spark arguments or incite digital riots and then you have those people with no tact or who just simply have no other way to express what they are trying to say than to us profanity and screaming.
We intend to try our best to avoid any potential problems that may occur via user comments and participation and to maintain a good online environment for you the viewer.
|We need trees for oxygen.|
Don’t forget that if you like what NphRandom is feel free to browse some more, go to other linked places, Subscribe, Like, comment and Favorite all that you want.